Proud Member of:
“This is just a note to let you know what an excellent job Kristin did on our recent kitchen remodel. We had never worked with a kitchen designer before and really didn‘t know what to expect. Kristina listened to our thoughts and our needs and worked very well with us to make our kitchen…”
“Kristina. I hope you and your husband are free on June 11th to help celebrate the completion of my home restoration project. The kitchen you designed looks TERRIFIC and has been getting lots of compliments! Please feel free to invite other colleagues from Kitchen Cabinet Worx who may be curious or associated with the project.”
“Thank you for all your expert advice and patience! With Gregg. my crazy schedules, you did a superb job getting all the plans pulled together. Of course you are welcome to visit us most anytime – just let us know when is good for you. And again, Thank You! It was a pleasure to work with you.”
“Kristina. thank you so much for helping make my dream kitchen become a reality. It was a pleasure working with you. You helped make it an enjoyable experience. kitchen you designed looks TERRIFIC and has been getting lots of compliments! Please feel free to invite other colleagues from Kitchen Cabinet Worx who may be curious or associated with the project.”
Custom Cabinets Greensboro NC
Kitchen Cabinet Worx opened our doors in 1993 to inspire and educate you, our Greensboro NC neighbors and friends, about the amazingly creative, cost-effective ways we can help make your ideal kitchen, bathroom or closet a reality. Our mission is to provide you with stunning designs, exquisite craftsmanship, and competitive pricing on custom cabinets for your home. We work closely with you to ensure the highest quality products and service, keeping customer service our top priority.
To better accommodate you, and for your convenience, you will be working with the designer / sales person from start to finish.
- 1CLIENTMEASURE/GET INSPIRED. Take dimensions of the space you want to re-do. Take a few pictures or videos. Gather magazine pics or go online to Pinterest/Houzz and create an idea book. If this is a kitchen, it would be helpful to start considering what type of appliances you want to use.
- 2KCWWe will look at this information during our first meeting to create the new design.
- 3CLIENTVisit our showroom. We recommend an appointment but you can always stop in during business hours.
- 4KCWWe will show you the cabinet lines that we carry and narrow down the best option for your project. KCW will ask questions about how you use the space and what you’d like to change. This first appointment usually takes about one hour.
*DESIGN. When your design is finished we will call to make a second appointment to review the initial drawings and pricing.
- 5CLIENTOnce you’ve reviewed initial presentation and KCW has made any changes you have requested, you are ready to move forward.
- 6KCWAt this point we will come to your house and take site dimensions. Once we have that information we will adjust the design as needed.
- 7CLIENTWhen you’re ready to move forward notify your designer / sales person.
- 8KCWYour designer / sales person will draw up the contract with a complete description of the project for both parties to sign. A 50% deposit is required to place the order.KCW
When we are notified of a delivery date, KCW will call to coordinate the installation date. We usually give at least one week’s notice or more. After we have the installation scheduled, we can also schedule the countertop template. (Usually, the tops are installed about a week after the countertops are templated.)
- 9CLIENTIf this is a remodel where cabinets are going back in the same space, we will just need you to clear out all the cabinets/empty the space. If this is a new layout, you may already be working with a contractor who will be working on preparing the new space. We will all work together to coordinate the cabinet/top installation schedule.
The Greensboro Leader in Custom Cabinets and Quality Craftsmanship
Creativity is heightened by choices, and that’s why KCW provides a virtually limitless array of cabinetry options to make your home distinctly yours. We invite you to explore how you can utilize KCW to express your own personality and style through your cabinetry.
Whether you are building, remodeling or redecorating, our professional Designers will help you get started and plan successfully.
Custom Kitchen and Bath Designs